LERM is used for Teaching, Research & Development and Consulting Services in the field of Civil and Structural Engineering. LERM has a wide range of equipment enabling tests and studies to be undertaken in lab or in-situ.
- R&D activities;
- Teaching activities;
- Consultancy services.
Main Research Areas:
- Design, Repair and Strengthening of RC, Steel and Masonry Structures;
- Seismic Behavior of Structural Connections;
- Seismic Behavior of Structural components and Subassemblies;
- Fire Behavior of Materials and Structural Elements;
- New Structural Materials;
- Aerodynamic Behavior of Bridge Decks;
- Durability of RC, Steel and Masonry Structures;
- Behavior of Composite Structures.